Saturday, November 20, 2010

"A Reply."

Cook's Bay, Boros
House Shanjian, Companion Guild

Dear Mr. Fensen,

Thank you for your inquiry for service.  Your note was not clear as to whether or not you will be on Boros soon or whether you wanted to schedule something the next time I happened by Hale's Moon on my way to Al Raqis.

I've reviewed your file and saw that you were accepted into the Client Registry on Beaumonde.  I've spent some time there... a good cross between Core world amenities and Rim world opportunity and freedom.

If you plan to be near Boros, my schedule is clear most of next week.   Attached you will find a price list for different services or based on an hourly or daily rate with activities to be decided up on meeting. 

For safety, I ask that you please leave all weapons in your shuttle or other location.  I look forward to meeting you soon.

Calina T.

No comments:

Post a Comment